Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A REVIEW OF BARBIE PINK 3-STORY DREAM TOWNHOUSE

I recently bought this house from Amazon.com. I am very happy with my purchase. The best deal for this house is on Amazon, as shipping was free and no tax! It arrived super quick even with super saver shipping, and with nothing broken amazingly enough because it was simply shipped in the house's actual box and not put inside another shipping box--so beware if you are buying this as a surprise gift maybe ship it to a friend's house or work as your child will know what's inside!

The lights and sound work great--although I had to put the batteries in and out twice to get the sounds to work, not sure why. Another customer was right, the elevator is the trickest part to put together--but I discovered that I was trying the to fit the top clip in the opposite way, oopsy. Once I fixed that, it only took me another minute to clip in. I was reading some reviews on another toy website, and people were having trouble getting the fireplace to work--I did too until I realized that it was shipped with the fireplace not completely snapped into the back wall. As soon as I pushed the fireplace back into its clips on the back wall, it worked great! I am so excited about this doll house. It will make a great display for my collector dolls. The only problem I see is how in the world I am going to move this house if I move someplace else as it's extremely huge and doesn't look like it can easily be taken apart. It might be a one time assembly, but not sure yet.

It really is the best Barbie brand house I have ever owned, and I owned plenty as a kid--wish they had this when I was growing up--although I don't know if my parents would have sprung for it! However, I think it's worth the high price tag if your little one is a huge Barbie fan! Get this house today while you can! I think that once it hits the store shelves this Christmas, it will go fast and be a hard item to find!! Must have toy for Barbie girls this Christmas for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment